Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The belly



Belly shots taken while pregnant.

I only started to take some pics 17 weeks onwards, cos there wasn't much difference before that. Wah..looking at these pictures reminded me how it was during pregnancy...

  • How I worried when I couldn't feel Peanut moving inside sometimes (my paranoid & worrying trait at its full force) and kept asking Taurus & BigB "why can't i feel her moving wan!??" She moved definitely, it's just that I expected babies to move 24/7. They don't.
  • How it was so difficult to sleep in the final two months as I couldn't get into a comfortable position and I felt it was so difficult to breathe lor!
  • How BigB always cover my eyes or ask me to LOOK AWAY NOW!!! when something geli or not so good is in front of me. It can be something on tv, or something we see on the road etc...
  • The traumatic episode in January 2009 which I rather not remember! Nuh-Uhh!!
  • How BigB kept bringing me to Kayu Nasi Kandar to eat chicken briyani cos I was so craving for it! I ate so much yellow rice and curries during my pregnancy I was so afraid Peanut will get jaundice. But ta dah!!! Peanut never had jaundice, thank God.
  • How people are generally friendlier & kinder toward preggie women. They open the doors for you, strike up friendly conversations in the lifts though it's always "boy or girl?? or "when are you due", smile at you more, and don't allow you to do manual labor. Best nye!
  • You get to use the "pregnancy card" at all times! When BigB say the house is messy, I will say "I'm pregnant okie! Too tiring to tidy up!!" I also use it to order BigB to make drinks for me, get me snacks, bring me to my favorite shops, go eat my favorite food, watch my favorite shows on astro and not his Turbo channel (boring), get to lay in bed all day long without anyone saying anything and generally get out of mundane stuff and only do the things i like :)
  • Which means, I also use the "pregnancy card" to get out of stuff that I don't feel like doing outside! Like escaping offices-colleagues-lunch/dinner get-togethers/farewells hehe

It's all worth it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and before I forget...
.
.
.

A very special shoutout to Taurus!!:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Blur Angel said...

Your tummy is not very very big right? as compare to some tummies i see around ... :) Happy Birthday Taurus!!

Pei Chyi said...

WAH EH I DIDN'T REALISE UR BELLY WAS THAT HUGE OMG!!!

eh u manage to put the pics together worh! good job!

The Peanut Momster said...

Min: Yup it's not very big actually, and I kept asking my doc why so small wan?? hehe

PC: Actually it looks bigger in pictures than in real life. Yeah, I managed to do it last nite! Took quite a while man but ya, good job!! hahahah *pats self on back*.

Who is tAuRus?? said...

Graceeeeeeeeeeee thank youuuuu!!! Gif baby eva a kiss for me!! She's so cute & prosperous looking! hahahah

The Peanut Momster said...

*ahem* indeed very prosperous looking. She really loves milk!!

Pei Chyi said...

she getting rounder and rounder hoh?? ok i think i come look for u tomorrow afternoon around 3-4 can?