Monday, April 22, 2013

Clothes woes

Having worked in various office jobs for the past 13 years, I have accumulated quite a fair number of clothes that I will termed loosely as semi-formal. Formal enough to wear them to work, but not casual enough for me to wear at home / go out.

So I have been finding it tough on deciding what to wear on Peanut's school runs. I mean, I do have those baggy t-shirts and shorts that I wear at home but I certainly can't wear them when I go and pick the kid up from kindy can I ? Too many parents and teachers about  and I don't want to look as if I don't give a damn about myself ( I still do. For now). When I'm at home, my t-shirts are usually covered with whatever stains I get from cooking / cleaning / kids  while trying to get my work done at home. And I find it draggy when I have to put on a pair of jeans (the weather is so hot to even consider jeans) and a clean enough shirt just to look half decent. So what do I end up wearing? Shorts tend to look very "pyjamas" on me so I have been going out  in leggings and long enough t-shirts to cover my ass and to avoid any camel toe incidents. So I guess that's on my shopping list now. Get more long t-shirts!!!

No comments: