Friday, April 13, 2012

The books in my life..


So what do I do when I have a littttle bit of free time?? I wish i can say something a bit more happening like maybe oo..quilt making? But no..I have been wrapping ALL my books. All 250 plus of them. It first started off with two new books which I bought recently. Not liking how the cover feels on my hands, I decided to wrap it. I quite like the end result. So then i move on to a few other books, then 5 more..then another 10 more. And it goes on. Cos in a way I don't like my things half done. If i want my new books wrapped, then ALL my other books need to be wrapped too! After wrapping all 200 plus of them, I think i have gone through 1 cellotape, and possibly 15 rolls of plastic wrapper. No kid.


I quite enjoyed it though... it's strangely therapeutic in a way. And the result is satisfying, even though at the end of the day, it's just wrapped books haha.
My bookshelves.



Books at my bedside table that I have not read yet. I'm strangely anticipating Stieg Larrson's books. Do you know he died after he submitted his manuscripts for all his 3 books?? He died of a heart attack at the age of 50. He never knew the success that his books reached, and that movies were made for his "the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Kinda sad when I read this nugget of information. :(

No comments: