Thursday, December 8, 2011

First happy meal

Peanut eating her first happy meal ever at 2 years plus lol. Don't know why but i was excited for her to get her first happy meal wtf. Feels like it's something off my checklist that she has to experience as a  kid. Not a healthy one but it's a happy one.

The free gift is a scary looking Puss in Boots female cat. Don't know what character it is cos I haven't watched it yet.


Peanut loves eating fries, just like me. Ada kawan already when I order fries. Lately, she has stopped calling me mummy but instead calls me Mom, and then a few days later, Momma. It feels odd when she first calls me Momma but now i am liking it. It just feels more manja when she calls me that.


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Peanut got one more gang member... Breanna also loves Fries..

The Peanut Momster said...

Cyn: *waves at Breanna* come we sama sama makan hehe