Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you

To thank everyone for the gifts for her birthday, I decided to get her to pose with a "thank you for the pressie!!!"sign so that I can give a thank you card together with a print out photo for them.






The cards were easy to get...


But not the picture. It took many many shots...

This one a bit too solemn...



This one she's not looking at the camera. She was looking at BigB who was waving like a siao lang to catch her attention...


Okie..but still not perfect..

She threw the card away after that


The sign was a bit blurred AND she's still not looking at the camera..

Stoning..

Nope..
FINALLY!!!!!! Though she needed a bit of help :) And this is the picture that was given out to everybody.

Hard work, ain't it? Part 2 when I'm free la.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Pei Chyi said...

i love the photo!! have it on my study table.
she's my lil dose of sunshine :)

Josie said...

If I can have one of each...I will put it in a row on my office cubicle - the photo is now lonely being a standalone right smack at my face at the office. It makes me smile :D