Monday, November 16, 2009

My favorite Christmas movie..

of all times is Home Alone. Yep, that movie about the kid being left home alone after his large group of family and relatives left for the airport in a hurry. :)



I really love this movie to bits.

Random fact : *just asked BigB to calculate how old I was when this movie first came out. I was 11 years old! Which means this movie is 19 years old already.*

Oh man, suddenly I feel so ancient. And has it been really that long ago? Though I can still quote verbatim some of the phrases used in that movie haha. I remember my sis and I were so crazy over this movie that we bought the video tape copy of it and I must have watched it at least 5 to 6 times then. To me, this is the best Christmas movie ever.

That day i went to to Speedy to get another copy of it since Christmas is near and I need to reminisce and I watched it again. After watching it, I now feel like getting Home Alone 2.

It doesn't take much to make me happy :)

2 comments:

Pei Chyi said...

looks like Peanut loves it too~

The Peanut Momster said...

aksi only la heheh