Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keep rolling rolling rollin......

Yesterday, my BIL informed me that Peanut has finally rolled over while i was at work (must record down in case flens wanna use Peanut as a benchmark in the near future - 4 months 5 days) Good job Peanut, good job!! *pats Peanut's bouncy bottom* Now can you show me please?????!!

T__T

I have yet to see it. This is what will happen when you're working. You will miss certain milestones in her life.






Pics taken by my BIL


Apparently she was quite exhausted when she finally, fully rolled over. According to my MIL, she was panting real hard and didn't move for quite a bit after that. Wah, like mother like daughter. Do a bit of exercise also can pant like mad. I walk up one flight of stairs also I cannot tahan already.

How la wey!! I feel like i'm in need of a serious dose of exercise cos the weight is not falling off like how it falls off so easily for Posh Spice. But I dun have time to go to the gym! Serious!! I"m not making excuses!!

:(

And I'm really not looking forward to work tomorrow, cos I don't wish to talk to gold digger ear digger.

5 comments:

Leona Lim said...

when she masters it you want her to stop rolling also cannot wan

Cynful Pleasure said...

*clap clap*.. not just Eva, even my little one also like that. one turn will take 5 to 10 minutes rest.. I call her 'lazy bum'.. muahaha :p

Who is tAuRus?? said...

Gold digger = ear digger?

The Peanut Momster said...

Leona: ooo ok ok, prob need to start putting in her crib when i'm not around so she won't fall of the bed.
Cynthia: haha so it's normal la
Taurus: yalor!! keke

Pei Chyi said...

eeee! she did it! *clap clap clap*
what's next ah?