Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is BigB's first time away from home

since Peanut was born and I'm missing him already!! *sob sob* He has to be away for this training till Friday so which means I have to sleep with Peanut alone in the bed for the first time..

*had to pile up some pillows on BigB's side of the bed so that Peanut won't roll off to the floor*

Peanut has been sleeping with us for quite a while already which makes the crib pretty redundant. I now only use the crib when i need to put her somewhere while I go off to do something. But once she learns how to stand, that option will be out too.

Actually I really like her sleeping with me cos I can attend to her immediately if she cries in the middle of the night. Sometimes when it's 2am in the morning, I really have to struggle to open my eyes to make milk for her. And I super sayang her too; i like to hug and kiss her all the time. even when she's sleeping! hehe


Peanut in her crib. Picture taken at 3 months plus. Have her looks changed?

No comments: